Latest Posts

recent

Center Stage – ADRR Rtr. PP Abdul Basit


ADRR Rtr. PP Abdul Basit is one of the most carefree personalities you would meet in Rotaract. We have him on Center Stage this week and here's what he has say!

What is your favorite type of workout?
Not sure if I don’t work out because I’m lazy or if I’m lazy because I don’t work out. BUT the day I start to work out you won’t be able to see a difference between Abu & Hercules.

What’s the best way to spend a rainy afternoon?
අයිස් ක්‍රීම් කාලා නිදාගන්නවා

What is the one food that you would never give up?
Pasta!

What do you miss most about being a kid?
I miss hanging out with my Grandpa. Also, my pair of cool shoes that had lights.

What cartoon do you still like to watch?
Rugrats

What is the most important memorabilia you own?
A picture of my dad scoring a try for DS rugby

What makes you feel young?
Humour. We all need to crack a joke and have a good laugh every day.

In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet?
The good, the bad and the ugly.

How close have you come to setting your kitchen on fire?
කුස්සියට ගිය දවසට උත්තරේ කියන්නම්

What’s the most expensive thing you’ve broken?
The TV. It was a collaborative effort with my elder brother. We are both proud.

What was the last song you sung along to?
Chandrayan Pidu by Daddy

What word do you always misspell?
Friend – I type it as freind, always!

If you had to work but didn’t need the money, what would you choose to do?
Keep it for McDonald's when I’m hungry. I’m also generous, sometimes.

Would you rather be able to copy and paste in real life, or undo in real life?
None. But even if I wanted to, I'd prefer the undo option.

When things break, do you prefer to fix them or replace them?
Hide them!

Center Stage – ADRR Rtr. PP Abdul Basit Reviewed by RACUOCFMF on 13:38 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.