Latest Posts

recent

Center Stage - Rtr. Ridwan Shariffdeen


The IPP of Rotaract Club of University of Moratuwa and the District co-Director of Professional Development, the most popular District officer and the best guide-club Director any club could ask for! Reads every single post on our blog and never short of support to our club! To learn more about Rtr. Ridwan we brought him up to the 'Center Stage'

Describe yourself in 3 words. 
Comrade, Kind, Unorthodox

Favourite personality and why? 
The greatest personality of all time for me is none but Prophet Muhammad. Not just because he was the messenger of Islam but the life he set as example for all of us to be kind, forgiving, caring and righteous, is something you don’t find today. 

I don’t have a favorite person from recent era whom I want to be or I admire. I want to be myself and don’t like to be another person. I believe that there is good in everyone and something to be learnt from everyone. Don’t step on others shoes, walk your own path :D 

What is your greatest strength and weakness?
Strength - the will to never give up
Weakness - trusting everyone

If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Rice and Curry hahaha… who am I kidding, it’s Pizza but in different flavors ;)

What is the best compliment you have ever received?
“You are the best brother in the world”

If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and what would you do?
I would be Bill Gates and donate my savings to the poor and needed. 
Oh! I would also allow Nokia to make their own phones :3 

Favourite superhero or fictional character?
Oh! There is no choice here it's Naruto Uzumaki.  

Do you have anyone you go to for advice? 
In general I would go to my dad for any advice. 
Among my friends couple of people I would always seek help from are Rushen and Farasath. 

What are your favourite pass time activities?
I play PC games especially FPS and Strategy games. Playing with friends in teams take it to a whole other level. 

I also like to experiment on stuff, especially on the technology. I am a cyber security enthusiast as well. :D 

Who is your partner in ‘crime’?














Is there a movie or book that really changed the way you thought about something?
“Who Moved My Cheese?” by Spencer Johnson
It’s not a novel or a big fancy story. It’s a simple illustration of how change is inevitable. It changed my perspective of life and that everything is temporary. We should learn to expect and accept change, nothing is permanent. 

Mention a quote or saying that you closely follow?
"Opportunity doesn’t knock twice. True. But if opportunity doesn’t come to your door, don’t wait for it, you should go outside, grab the opportunity from its neck and bring it home."

This is a Naruto quote I always have in my mind whenever someone looks down on me and say I can’t do it :D

What is the strangest dream you have ever had?
I go to the future and see myself :O 

Who would you pick to play your role in a movie version of your life?
Dylan O’Brien 
Center Stage - Rtr. Ridwan Shariffdeen Reviewed by RACUOCFMF on 18:55 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.