Latest Posts

recent

Center Stage - DRRN Rtr. Anuradha Senanayake


It's time to reveal our very own Bollywood star kinda person, DRRN Rtr. Anuradha Senanayake A.k.A Ammi of many sons and daughters in the entire council. Her roots start from the Rotaract Club of University of Colombo, Faculty of Arts and presently serves as the Club Service Director of the Rotaract District. Attention everyone She is about to be a lawyer having completed her LLB.
It's time to wish her a Very Happy Birthday and all the very best in serving the entire Rotaract family by extending the true meaning of friendship. 
Here's our Gift for you!

Describe yourself in 3 words.
Friendly 
An ambivert (somewhere in between an extrovert and an introvert)
Loyal  

Favourite personality and why?
Well, I have two favourite personalities. They are My Appachchi (father) and my Ammi. I never wanted to look up to someone else and be inspired when I have the best with me. Since my childhood I saw how passionately my Appachchi served the country. He taught how important to earn people in life and that no matter how successful you are in life we should never forget to be truthful to yourself and humble to others. My Ammi is the strongest lady I have ever come across in my life who taught me the real definition of love and family.

What is your greatest strength and weakness?
Strength- No matter what I am going through, I always have the strength to keep my head up and treat the world with a smile. 
Weakness- Over thinking and assuming problems which were not there at the first place :3 

If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ummm, Macaroni with cheese. :P 

What is the best compliment you have ever received?
That I have the exact personality of my Appachchi 

If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and what would you do?
I would pick Deepika Padukone. I will open up a branch of her “Live Love Laugh” Foundation in Sri Lanka and make Anuradha Senanayake the head of it. Then Anuradha lives happily ever after by helping all the Sri Lankans who suffer from depression and mental health matter. You see what I did there? :3

Favourite superhero or fictional character?
Winnie the Pooh and Garfield #Teehee


Do you have anyone you go to for advice?
Apart from my parents, I normally talk to Sarani Gunathilaka, Minidi Gamalath and Madhuka Wijayasiri.  

What are your favourite pass time activities?
Listening to music (mostly Hindi songs) :v
Singing 
Talking to my pets Bathalaya and Blacky (Sounds bit weird yeah?)
Long drives

Who is your partner in ‘crime’?
Madhuka Wijayasiri. One of the best individuals I have ever met thanks to Rotaract. He sure deserves a medal for tolerating my drama. :3 

Is there a movie or book that really changed the way you thought about something?
There are many movies actually. Let me just select a very recent one, “Kapoor and Sons”. That movie made me realise how much we take our loved ones for granted sometimes. It taught me how important it is to sort out misunderstandings rather than keeping them in our mind. 

Mention a quote or saying that you closely follow?
 “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone” – Neale Donald Walsch
This is something which I actually learned from Rotaract!  

If you could have personally witnessed anything, what would you want to have seen?
Hmmm!! Adam Levine randomly walking into my house and performing Sugar! :3 

Who would you pick to play your role in a movie version of your life?
Kajol Mukherjee. I think she will be able to portray the dramatic, funny, bubbly and professional kinda person in me. 



Center Stage - DRRN Rtr. Anuradha Senanayake Reviewed by RACUOCFMF on 15:05 Rating: 5

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.